Symptoms of Piles
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids are swollen veins or inflamed tissues in the lower part of anus or rectum. The condition is painful and unpleasant. Men and women are very much prone to it at different ages or different life stages. Symptoms of piles are common in maximum patients yet they may differ. 50% of men and women suffer similar symptoms but rest may suffer some severity or even mild symptoms. Women suffer from piles mostly during their pregnancy days or it can be because of the common issues too. It is now widespread but the exact painless treatment is still a search. Ayurvedic treatments and home remedies are more effective and cost-effective.
Symptoms of piles are:-
- Piles are caused due to chronic constipation, extreme diarrhea, pregnancy, or sometimes after lifting heavyweights.
- Piles can also vary from type to type, depending upon the symptoms witnessed. A stiff and painful lump develops around the anus. The lump usually is of coagulated blood. If piles contain blood then it is ‘thrombosed external hemorrhoids’.
- Even after passing the stool, the person still feels as if their bowels are still full.
- They may also witness acute pain and blood after passing the stool.
- Swollen blood vessels are in the anus, so the area is a bit uncomfortable. It is itchy, red, and also sore.
- The symptoms can also worsen and lead to other diseases. For example, excessive bleeding after bowels movement may cause anemia and a shortage of blood.
- The risk of infection also increases and can create more complications.
- Mucus discharge is also one of the common symptoms observed.
The symptoms of piles are unpleasant, they hardly get ignored or unnoticed. Several home remedies are successful in mild cases. After two-three days if the home remedies ain’t successful, one must seek medical guidance immediately. They do improve the condition but if blood is witnessed in stool medical guidance is important.
Food items such as buttermilk, fruits, cucumber, curd, and cold milk must be are very good for piles. They do not worsen the symptoms and sometimes even cure them. Spicy and oily food should be eliminated. Fibrous food and a lot of water also improves the stool and hence the symptoms of piles also improve. There are some exercise and yoga asanas that are immensely popular because they improve the condition and relieve from pain and itchiness.