HOME REMEDIES FOR HEMORRHOIDS
Hemorrhoids have no particular treatment. It is managed by giving symptomatic treatment to the patient. Modern medical science suggests surgery for hemorrhoids since the available treatment option doesn’t provide complete relief to the patient.
At Vedas Cure, doctors aim to save the patient from surgery and advice beneficial home remedies to curb the pain, swelling, and suffering of hemorrhoids.
Vedas Cure doctors suggest following home remedies to maintain the disease and live a pain-free life.
- DIET: it has a key role in the suffering of hemorrhoids. Switch back to a healthy and balanced diet. Include green leafy veggies, beans, and fresh fruits in the diet.
- Various measures should be taken to avoid constipation. Apple cider vinegar has a dual-action. It avoids constipation and reduces the pain if applied externally.
- ALOE VERA: it is a natural soothing agent. It gives a cooling effect and soothes the affected area. Peel off the leaf and extract the gel to apply to the affected area. Aloe vera plant is considered a hero of all the plants when it comes to medicinal properties.
- WATER CONSUMPTION: constipation is the major cause of piles or hemorrhoids. Vedas Cure doctors recommend the patients to prevent constipation. Drinking plenty of water in a day softens stool and makes it easy to excrete out. Decreased water content makes stool hardened and exerts pressure on the veins that causes a mass or lump to pop out of the anus.
- SALADS: add salads to your diet. Cucumber, carrot are nutritious in nature as well as prevent constipation if taken along with every meal. Vitamin C and Vitamin K products are helpful as they give energy to the veins.
- COCONUT OIL: it has a cooling and anti-inflammatory property. It reduces swelling when applied locally. Take coconut oil in a cotton ball and apply it locally to reduce pain and swelling.
- RADISH JUICE: fresh radish juice cleanses the body from toxins. It purifies the blood and flushes out the toxins. Vedas Cure doctor’s advice to drink radish juice relief the pain of piles.
- HIGH FIBER FOODS: include the food with high fiber content in the diet. The high fiber content in the diet reduces the chances of constipation. Wheat, green veggies, salads, beans, etc should be consumed more often. Fried foods should be avoided as it gives a burning sensation around the anus and makes it more painful. A big NO to junk foods or roadside food.
- CASTOR OIL: Consuming castor oil with milk is proved to be beneficial in hemorrhoids.
- SITZ BATH: after passing a stool the pain aggravates. Sitting in a tub with Luke in warm water helps to reduce the pain and inflammation. Practicing a sitz bath instantly reduces the swelling, redness, and pain.
Vedas Cure doctor suggests following these remedies along with Vedas cure piles product to get better results.